In case you hadn't heard the big news, start planning now to...
Escape to green, clean, sophisticated and stylish Bellevue, Washington, home to the greatest collection of high-tech companies outside of Silicon Valley and the site for our annual ICBA 2013 Retail Conference. Nestled between two mountain ranges on the shores of glittering Lake Washington, Bellevue is just 17 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
Business Encounter & PRIMEtime
February 4 to 8, 2013
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
900 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
A room rate of $164 + taxes, is offered for January 31 through February 9, 2013, while space is available. Room reservations will open soon.
Conference registration opens soon.
Plan to be part of it all at ICBA 2013
As always, ICBA 2013 promises to bring you brilliant solutions, best practices and connections with the brightest change-leaders in our industry.
Make it your missionICBA Professional Development programs are for everyone. Keep yourself updated by visiting our website. Known for addressing the most pressing issues in our industry and initiating solutions, ICBA mixes industry-leading Professional Development, face-to-face vendor meetings and peer-to-peer networking—to ensure everyone returns to their store rejuvenated and empowered to take the lead.
At ICBA Conferences, you experience:
- The highest rated professional education in the industry
- Exclusive institutional store networking and collaboration
- The most dynamic format for buyer and vendor interaction
- Unsurpassed buying opportunities
- Vibrant location and facilities
- All-inclusive format with a reputation for the best social and dining experiences
- Opportunities for free registration/education & airfare
Surrounded by State-of-the-Art Retailing
You’ll find unlimited retail research within four blocks of the Hyatt. With over 300 of the most important retailers in the world, this is a unique opportunity to explore, discover, borrow and steal ideas to improve your own store. Here are a few enticing highlights:
- The Bellevue Collection is “the new rhythm of retail.” Conveniently connected to Hyatt Regency Bellevue by sky bridges, this exciting collection merges 250 shops, 45 restaurants, as well as late-night hot-spots and a 16-screen premiere cinema. The collection includes Bellevue Place, Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square. Among others, explore Nordstrom’s, Apple, Macy's, Williams Sonoma, Microsoft, Pottery Barn, Tiffany’s, Crate & Barrel, Michael Kors, Hugo Boss, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic and Eddie Bauer. www.bellevuecollection.com
- The Bravern is an extraordinary definition of the ultimate shopping experience. Amid the architecture and lush landscaping reflecting intimate qualities of a European village, you’ll discover a perfect blend of dining, entertainment and shopping. Among others you’ll find the first and only Neiman Marcus in the Pacific Northwest, Salvator Ferragomo, Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch, Jimmy Choo, four signature restaurants including Wild Ginger and John Howie's Steak, as well as the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa. www.thebravern.com
- University BookStore, Bellevue exemplifies how to shop independent and be independent. In 1987 this 22,000 square-foot store was opened in downtown Bellevue, marking the first time the Book Store had conducted business from a site away from the UW campus. Freshly remodeled in 2011, as you browse “one of your own” you’ll be dazzled and inspired by their off-campus success in creating a destination and center of attraction for community events and connections. www.bookstore.washington.edu
More about Bellevue, Washington
“Bellevue is the Pacific Northwest’s premier resort shopping and dining destination, with hundreds of well-known upscale stores and unique boutiques, dozens of sit-down restaurants and take-out treat shops” Read More…
Conference registration opens soon...